Be A Sponsor
Kids Caring 4 Kids could never have launched as a charity without the help of many friends and partners who volunteered time, expertise, and services. Our logo, web hosting, financial counsel, and much more are thanks to these sponsors.
Many, many thanks to Jennifer Fortney at Cacade Communications for sensbily promoting the work of Kids Caring 4 Kids. Without her, Channel 1 and Glamour Magazine wouldn't have happened!
Perhaps you, too, have a service or supplies you could donate to Kids Caring 4 Kids. Or better yet, maybe a school or church group in your community has been inspired by the Kids Caring 4 Kids story and mission. Now they want to launch their own fund raiser to help needy kids in Africa! But they need the help of adults like you.
There are tons of ways adults or local businesses can help as sponsors. Here are just a few:
- Provide complimentary printing of posters or banners to help advertise their event
- Make media contacts to help them get local publicity
- Provide water bottles for a walkathon or basketball tournament
- Donate a service or item for a silent auction
- Prepare food for a bake sale, spaghetti dinner, or pancake breakfast
- Reward kids who participate in a KC4K fund raiser with a gift certificate
- Provide a matching gift from your company
- Be an advisor for a group who wants to do a fund raiser or who want to take “i care 2” kit and run with it!
If you have an idea for how you’d like to help, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!