Combining and channeling the gifts of caring adults—and the pennies, nickels, dimes and dollars of children from across North America—to have a real and life-changing impact on children in Africa is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
Kids Caring 4 Kids selects only the most worthy of projects, led by organizations with a proven track record of integrity, effectiveness, and accountability. Because we have no staff of our own in Africa, we exercise great diligence in choosing our “on the ground” overseas partners who deliver the hope and care on our behalf.
As you support Kids Caring 4 Kids, here’s what we provide to you:
- A trustworthy giving channel to bring hope to children in Africa from whom hope and security has been taken
- High accountability and reporting on where dollars are spent and what is happening as a result
- A focused mission of helping children in areas of serious need
- The youthful enthusiasm of our founder, Kendall Ciesemier, and a growing army of generous young givers
- A chance to be part of something exciting that is mobilizing kids to care
What Your Support Does
By 2010, over one in eight children in Africa will be orphaned. Your financial support enables us to provide many of these at-risk and AIDS-impacted children in Africa with badly need hope and care, which can dramatically improve their outlook for the future. Things like …
- A daily nutritious meal
- Orphan care centers
- Clean water
- Educational support
- A uniform so they can go to school
- Mosquito bed nets
- And more!