Help us change the lives of children impacted by AIDS.
Thanks to your gifts, we can provide food, shelter, school supplies, and valuable support services to bring hope to kids in Africa whose lives have been devasated by disease and poverty.
Our recent grants are bringing care and joy to several thousand kids and adults in Zambia, South Africa, Kenya, and Ghana. Here's some of the ways your gifts are at work!
- Boreholes (wells) drilled with funds from KC4K in two communities in Zambia are offering the promise of clean water and less sickness and disease.
- Specially built bikes designed for the terrain of Zambia are making it possible for 200 kids to get to school more easily. Plus they help with the chores (kids and their parents load them, then walk alongside and push them!).
- Over 200 students at Lifesong School in Zambia now have showers, toilets and medical services.
- The Kerus Orphan Care Center in South Africa has a playground, daily meals, and a comprehensive program of support and care enjoyed by over 50 orphans with help from KC4K.
Our three biggest priorities right now ... in ZAMBIA!
When Kendall and Kids Caring 4 Kids visited Zambia this summer, we came home passionate about funding three needs where KC4K's impact through our partners is so great!
- Expanding Lifesong School in Kitwe so this amazing school can bring a quality education and hope to 100 more students (they already serve 200 students up through 4th grade but need more classrooms, a computer lab, daily meals for the students, and more medical and school supplies) (Our partner: Lifesong for Orphans)
- Drilling more borehole wells to give entire communities clean water (our parter: World Vision)
- And distributing more bikes so students far far from school can get to and from school safely and regularly ... especially girls who are most at risk! (Our partner: World Bicycle Relief)
Your gift will go a long ways ....
Because most of our expenses at Kids Caring 4 Kids are covered by direct donations, virtually all of your donations will go to the projects you support (a small processing fee is charged for online gifts). Many employers match certain charitable contributions made by their employees, so please check with your employer for a matching gift.
Kids Caring 4 Kids is a registered public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. Our federal tax identification number is 20-2208587.
Two Convenient Ways to Give
We gladly welcome your contributions to support KC4K projects in Africa that bring care and hope to children devastated by the AIDS crisis. Please use the method most convenient for you, and we will send you a receipt for your tax-deductible gift.
By Check (Preferred!)
Your donations by check are preferred because 100% of your gift goes to our mission, and none to a processing fee. If you send a check, please send it to:
Kids Caring 4 Kids
P.O. Box 591
Wheaton, IL 60187-0591
By Credit Card
We also accept contributions via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover using any of the three secure services below. When you give by credit card, we are typically charged a processing fee of approximately 3% (although you have the option to pay this transaction fee at the time of your donation.) So our preference is to receive donations by check, because more of your gift goes to making a difference!